hi vik,say have you got the bike built up yet ,love to see some pic's.
- I've got the frame and fork together.
- the stem and drop bars mounted
- drop bar v-brake levers loosely mounted on the bars
- Deore v-brakes installed
- the Rohloff shifter on an accessory bar all cabled in
- seatpost and Brooks saddle installed
- square taper BB & Deore cranks installed [single 38T ring]
- Time ATAC Control Z pedals installed
- 3 water bottle cages installed
I'm still waiting on:
- rims to show up at my LBS
- then I need to get wheels built
- with the wheels installed I can finalize the bar/brake lever position
- cable in the brakes and tape the bars
- waiting on the 6mm rack adapter to arrive so I can mount the Thorn rear rack
- I've got a couple front racks in my parts bin so I have to pick one and mount it, but I'll wait until the wheels arrive to get everything level
So far it looks great, but it's a bit maddening have 80% of the bike here and being unable to finish the job, but it could be worse!..
If I can get it all together and enough kms on it before X'mas I'll take it on my winter tour. If not I'll take my trusty Surly LHT.
I will post some pics as soon as I get 'er done...