Dan you might find this interesting...I'll say
! Watched it three times, jags, and plan on another. I have several observations...
1) You guys drive really, really fast there.
2) Doesn't take long to get anywhere.
3) I didn't see a lot of on-street bike paths.
4) Wonderful mix of Old Town and New Town. Heritage and modernity; a nice place to be!
5) I can see why you wanted to personally guide A. in to make sure he actually made it to your place.
A very kind offer on your part, and a very smart offer to accept.
6) Jack and Denise will watch this even more times than I did.
Lovely, scenic town with lots and lots to see. The bridge is gorgeous, and all the green. Man, I'm all set to go right now!
Thanks so much for posting this, jags. A real treat!
All the best,